40mins Basic Lesson
1.5hrs with Extensions
- Class Discussions
- Extended Workshops: Students will act in their own short sequence.
Students will be taken through a number of great and fun acting games to help them perform in front of a camera. They will also learn some of the different methods professional actors use.
Students will take turns reading a script line and use their expressions to escalate their acting ability.
Students will learn:
- How to use their voices and movement to make varying degrees of exaggerated and expressive statements
- How to prepare for acting
- Different methods professional actors use.
- Troll Busters film sample
- Student Production Journal PDF
- Step by step video guides
- Student success criteria
- Student Workshop
- Extension time options
- Glossary of terms and links
- Internet connection
- Internet Connection
*Note: Lesson curriculum may change
With over 10 years experience Richard works as a VFX Artist/Director. He has worked on a wide range of highend commercials and feature films including Happy Feet 1 & 2, The Great Gatsby, Prometheus and Mad Max: Fury Road.
Richard has worked in many of Australia’s top film and animation studios including Sydney’s Animal Logic. He also worked for and with Australia's most awarded film director George Miller (Mad Max: Fury Road) for six years.