After Production, we can now start Post-Production. This is the stage where we review the footage and assemble the film in a process called Editing and Visual effects to your movie.
Students will learn:
- Digital Technology in Film.
- Editing stages.
- How to remove Green Screens.
- How to add Visual Effects.
- How to add sound.
- How to add music.
- How to export the final film.
You will need:
- An editing program such as imovie or Power director.
- A computer to edit on such as an ipad, macBook, or PC.
- A green screen removal program such as 'GreenScreen' by doInk for Ipads. (Some Editing programs allow your use its own green screen software.
- Speakers to hear the sound.
- Enough memory on your computer to store the video footage, at least 40GB.
- A place to store and share footage such as Google Drive.
With over 10 years experience Richard works as a VFX Artist/Director. He has worked on a wide range of highend commercials and feature films including Happy Feet 1 & 2, The Great Gatsby, Prometheus and Mad Max: Fury Road.
Richard has worked in many of Australia’s top film and animation studios including Sydney’s Animal Logic. He also worked for and with Australia's most awarded film director George Miller (Mad Max: Fury Road) for six years.