- Film Foundation
45mins Basic Lesson
1.5hrs+ with Extensions
- More writing time
- Storyboarding drawing
- Class ideas sharing, re-writing, re-drawing
Richard Pritchard explains how everything serves the story. The lesson will go through the process of collaborating with others to create a script.
Richard will use the BEATs in Trollbusters to explain how shots were written and storyboards were drawn.
Using Richard's custom-made Script-Storyboard Template, the workshop will allow students to write a short portion of a script and translate it into storyboards.
Students will learn:
- How scriptwriters, directors, and others collaborate to create a script.
- What a storyboard is and how to make one.
- How to use a storyboard to plan a sequence of camera shots.
- Script-Storyboard Template PDF
- Student Production Journal PDF
- Step by step video guides
- Student success criteria
- Student Workshop
- Extension options
- Internet connection
- Internet Connection
*Note: Lesson curriculum may change
With over 10 years experience Richard works as a VFX Artist/Director. He has worked on a wide range of highend commercials and feature films including Happy Feet 1 & 2, The Great Gatsby, Prometheus and Mad Max: Fury Road.
Richard has worked in many of Australia’s top film and animation studios including Sydney’s Animal Logic. He also worked for and with Australia's most awarded film director George Miller (Mad Max: Fury Road) for six years.